Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Graduation and Happy Baby

Time flies. Or actually it skips. You’re one place and suddenly you’re in another. If it flew, there would be less surprise. You just graduated from preschool last night. And now you have a little brother, Nathan. And you guys are the best parts of my lives. And when I’m old(er) I want to be able to look back and remember all the small moments that made up the best part.
During your graduation you said loudly, “my baby is smiling.” And he probably was. Nathan was in front of me in the Ergo 360 though, so I could not verify, but his legs were kicking happily so I am assuming he was. You were so earnest during your parts of the graduation performance, “Mom and Dad don’t be sad….”with your little hands adding emphasis. They had caps and gowns there but they were there for photos afterwards. You wanted your picture taken in it, so papa took you back in after we’d gotten to the car and you’d asked. I went home with your brother and wolfed down a Tuna Tombo from Munchery while I waited for you guys to come home.

No comments:

Post a Comment