Day 2 – Visit to the Book (Toy) Store
We made it out today to Barnes and Noble. It appears that the bookstore is morphing into a toy store. Even though the toy selection is much better than your average toy store, and much more neatly stacked, I had to stand by my rule of “no buying toys at the bookstore.” Since many of the kids books also included toys I had to add, “and no books with toys inside.” I know, I’m a big meanie. I did let Jonas have chocolate milk from the café though. He told me I should let him have it right away when we got there or else he’d be asking me the whole time for it and I had to laugh and agreed. See – not a meanie sometimes.
In the end the final count for the trip was:
Bathroom trips: 4 (2 for Jonas, 1 for Nathan and one for me).
Number of times the golden ninja was lost: 2
Number of times the golden ninja was found: 2
Number of times a certain child was warned to keep track of the golden ninja: 8,377
Number of books bought: 3
Things on our "To Do" Board:
Pizza
Drop off forms
Bookstore
Snowflakes

No comments:
Post a Comment