Saturday, January 25, 2014
Zoo and Snowflakes
Today we headed out to the zoo. It was nice to be able to go during the week when it’s not super busy. Jonas played on the playground and was really good about telling me when he was going to another part of the playground and letting me know where he was headed. Unfortunately, we hit the zoo during Nathan’s “I’m-awake-but-not-happy-about-it” phase. Which made it a little difficult to keep an eye on Jonas and also rock/give the binky to Nathan.
I’ve also learned to remember not to drive with my coat on since once Nathan starts crying I start sweating profusely. It’s like trying to diffuse a bomb where sometimes it’s the green wire and sometimes it’s the red wire.
In the afternoon we walked to Safeway for some supplies. The checker guessed Nathan’s age as 6 or 8 months old. When I told him two months he was very surprised. And when Nathan flashed him one of his huge grins, he was even more surprised and even called over the bagger to see it.
After Nathan went to sleep (8 o’clock – yea!) Jonas and I made more “snowflakes” with borax. No shoveling required.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment